Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day Two



I finally closed my first account for my new job this morning. What a way to start the day. I might just be ok at this after all. Still, I couldn't help thinking to myself ... I wish I could make a living doing what I love ... maybe one day, but that day is not today. Time is flying too fast, I gotta make sure I get my finances right now, not later.

One great thing I like about this job is the flexibility. I get to be outside as much as inside and it's not monotonous like my last job. It was an absolutely gorgeous day outside. I DID get a little carried away trying 2 take pictures though ... not the best idea while you're driving!



He's smiling, I swear! I played hooky on my business meeting and went and had dinner with some fellow deviants instead. Deviant behavior was indeed the talk of the day.


After dinner the plan was to go out drinking ... is there anything else to do in this town? Don't answer that. Anyhoo, this almost 30 year was way too tired, I don't know why, it's not like I had an exhausting day, but I was ... and I backed out. I DID however have a long internet chat with a very cute boy who I've been talking to quite a lot lately. Too bad he lives so far away.

"Age ain't nuttin' but a number, going down ain't nuttin' but a thang." - Aaliyah, Age Ain't Nothin' But a Number

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home